CSR’s Main Role:
• CSRs are with the customers
• Interact with customers
• Receive feedback / issues report
• Support and help the customers
• You are customer yourself
• CSRs represent our client
• You represent our client, our culture and values
• What you say is how our client is perceived by our customers
CSR’s Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Provide timely support to customers through available communication channels.
• Handle customer’s concerns positively and professionally.
• Identify and escalate priority issues through proper channels when necessary.
• Works with other team members in identifying better ways in providing better customer
• Participate in additional training courses as required.
• Maintains and improves quality of service by giving recommendations.
• Keeps job knowledge up to date by attending upskill trainig to improve skills.
• Meet all key performance indicators set by the company and client.
• Adhere to the policies set by the company.
Education and specific Training
Educational Attainment: Degree or Diploma (Min)
Educational Background: No specific background but passionate in helping customers is key.
Work experience - Previous call center experience (a plus but not required)
• Be Personal, don’t take it Personal
• Willing to learn
• Passionate about customers
• Be creative, think out of the box
• Give your best
• Typing speed of 40wpm, 90% accuracy
• Computer literate – good understanding of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
Soft and specific skills:
• Native written and verbal communication skills .
• Team player with strong problem solving and conflict management skills
• Good reasoning and analytical skills
• Friendly proactive attitude and great communicator in challenging situations
• Good multitasking skills
• Passion for video and mobile applications
• Ability to think outside of the box to amaze players and teammate