As the Operations Director, you will be responsible for managing different Accounts and Operations, overseeing the accomplishment of production and financial objectives and playing an important role in managing the relationship with the corporate client. You will be reporting to the COO and directly managing the Account Managers and CCM.
Managing multiples projects:
- The Operations Director must ensure that the Account Managers/CCM deliver to the requirements for their role as per the Account Manager / CCM job description'
- Implementing company-wide management-approved strategies;
- Proposing and fulfilling the approved management budget;
- Performing follow-ups with the corporate clients and creating a close relation with high-level decision-makers in order to create new business opportunities;
- Identify potential risks and opportunities of improvement;
- Daily review of KPI’s and margins of projects assigned to his management scope;
- Interaction with other departments in order to improve and or maximize the projects(s)
- Ensure the processes of continuous improvement, proposing improvement and innovations methods across the department and the company (producing fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions);
- Provide to the Managers a clear sense of direction, ensuring the knowledge in order to develop the feeling of "Care" to achieve excellent results in motivation, inspiration, attendance and engagement.
Who are we looking for?
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- Fluency in a 2nd Language (preferable);
- Minimum 3 years of experience on Customer Experience Management and Shared Services for international markets and/or related industries (mandatory);
- Experience managing projects of more than 500 FTE (mandatory);
- Experience in managing financials: budget, margin and P&L (mandatory);
- Leader profile;
- Team spirit;
- Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Young, dynamic and multicultural environment
Teleperformance Malaysia embraces diversity. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender or disability.